Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Dees Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gymnasiou 26-30 Nea Ionia Attika, Greece. Our company registration number is EL998472952. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
Code of Conduct
The code of conduct describes the basic values and rules which are binding for all employees of the Dees Group in their daily assignments, while dealing with their colleagues, customers, and suppliers. This code of conduct purposes that we, as a company and as employees, act in a law-abiding, ethical, and environmentally conscious manner. Every single employee of the Dees Group also acts as its representative and leaves an imprint on reputation of the company by his/her demeanor, conduct, and behavior.
This code was prepared based on the recognized standards such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) of the United Nations or the International Labor Organization (ILO). The following principles are based on these standards.
Special rules with regard to laws, statutes, company agreements, internal rules (procedural instructions, security and quality regulations, in particular), etc. remain unaffected.
These regulations are not static but based on changing social conditions will be amended continually.
Health, Safety and Environment
We strive to create for our employees a healthy and secure work environment. Every single person has a shared responsibility to support the Dees Group in its attempt to create safer working conditions. We ensure that our employees are regularly informed and trained with respect to health protection and safety norms, as well as safety measures, so that they are in the position of applying these.
We constantly strive to improve our operations, processes and working environment. By setting consequent goals and monitoring the achievement of goals we create the premises for this continuous improvement process. In addition to the economic objectives, we also set goals in the areas of health protection, safety, environment protection, and quality. The Dees Group company is under constant obligation to observe the objective of protecting the natural resources for the present and future generations.
It is our goal to deploy energy and natural resources efficiently, avoid pollution of environment, and foster ecological awareness of employees, in order to minimize harmful influences.
It is our desire to develop and maintain long-lasting, trustworthy and mutually respectful business relationships with our customers and partners. Dees Group is committed, without limitation, to competition using fair means, and is expecting the same from its business partners.
Conflicts of Interest
A conflict of interest describes the conflict between the private interests of the employee and the interest of the company. A conflict of interest is present when invitations or gifts exceed the usual business-related limits. Potential conflicts must, as a result, be identified as soon as possible. If it is not possible to avoid a conflict of interest, this must be dealt with fairly. A secondary employment may not be assumed if this interferes with the rightful interest of Dees Group The details are specified in the regulations contained in the employment agreement.
Managing Information, Data Security and Data Protection
All employees commit themselves to an honest, true, and complete exchange of work-related information and knowledge within the company. An exemption applies to data, which is considered confidential. The Dees Group employees are obligated to contribute, in accordance with the existing guidelines, to the active safeguarding of confidential information in order to prevent unpermitted access by third parties.
Dees Group undertakes to treat all personal data with utmost care and to protect it from abuse, in order to assure that personal rights are not affected.